Friday 6 January 2012

Port Dickson

After opening my 1TB hard drive to retrieve old pic I noticed that I didn't touch,edit,print or publish the picture I shoot in PD.Here are some of the pic i shoot.Enjoy..























I grew up in PD,I manage to snap this bay here before we head back to KL.I have a pic when I'm like 4 years old with my elder brother on this same exact bay and my brother say that this bay doesnt even change a bit till today.Our house back then is just walking distance from this bay here.memories,thats what a camera can capture..

Since i noticed there are quite some picture with aperture value at f 16,I just realized that I need to write a post for Sunny 16,,keep following on next post..

The Bahasa Malaysia version is available.Please click the link provided below :

No comments:

Post a Comment