Saturday 21 September 2013

Aquaria

It's Been a year since my last post.Been busy with new job and since I have finally settled down and that I scanned through my 1TB external hard drive only to conclude that I have tonnes of picture that haven't been posted yet.So whoever you are,yes you..the one that are reading this.Enjoy this..



Belangkas in Bahasa Malaysia


Piranha of the Amazon.move in numbers


For those who are still figuring out what is this.It's an electric eel.Capable of producing enough volt  to paralyze  a prey and an adult human


Otter


In the cage we can see a young human trying to hunt down a couple of otter.LOL.Thats my son mesmerized by the otter


Otter begging for more food from caretaker




"go away!!I'm having a crabby day" says the crab



I love this picture.The contrast between the frog colour and the background makes the frog popped up


 Paint me like one of you french girl


this have the "err..did I do anything wrong?" look



The biggest silver arowana I've ever seen.5 feet easily



Feeding time



Someone gotta do that job right?



Jaws 23 : Aquaria meltdown
Only in cinema.LOL


Spongebob favorite animal in Bikini Bottom



No exact reason for the shot but i like the fountain

No comments:

Post a Comment