Wednesday 15 February 2012

Horny The Thorny..

Its been a while I didnt update the blog..I have grab a new body..I just receive my laptop few days ago..and updated my Adobe Camera Raw yesterday..today..??minor editing..so here goes..meet my new pot plant..Horny..err...I mean Thorny...either way its still means the same..because its a cactus...get it..??lol


I have been asked on how I edit my pic recently..I always shoot RAW to avoid loss in detail and to have more control when I edit it.This have resulted me to use Adobe Camera Raw more heavily then Lightroom and Photoshop.When will I use the other 2 you ask?Lightroom when I need a little bit more editing and Photoshop when i need to manipulate the pic even more.For example using the stamp tool to cover stuff that clutter the pic too much..anyway..I'll update more post by tommorow or the day after..I'm in the mood baby,yeahhhhh!!!..hahaha..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment