Wednesday 4 January 2012

KL City Tour : Pilot for a day

The other day my wife won 2nd prize for Cadbury competation : dedication for the love one where she send a dedication for me.The prize is worth RM1500 but we can only redeem experience from tonnes of experience such as limo for a day,candle light dinner in Carcosa Seri Negara,paintball helicopter ride and so on.We have decided to go for Macaroon tea time,couple massage and KL city tour : pilot for a day.I basically control the plane on the ground,right after lift off and all the way until right before touch down.I dont think the first 2 will excite you right?So here goes the pic I shoot for the city tour.Enjoy.

Weather was awesome on that day

Excited face

Sky Park @ Subang Airport

Like a G6

Our lightweight plane

Acting like a pilot(I have no clue that the pilot gonna let me pilot the plane)

Control panel

Close up of the control panel

Right before we started our adventure journey

KLCC and KL Tower

Masjid Negara

New Istana






Touchdown


Our G6 is ready for us..hahahaha..yeah right..in my dream..


Last but not least,although unrelated as this pic was taken after touchdown,i gotta give credit to my wife as this is her 1st attempt using my Nikkor 50mm,1.4mm full manual lens which dont have auto focus and she have to manually focus..not bad eh?..
The Bahasa Malaysia version is available.Please click the link provided below :

No comments:

Post a Comment