Thursday 12 January 2012

Thru The Lens : Prime Lens

Im seriously in love with my 50mm..everyone know how good the DOF and bokeh look like with a 1.8 50mm..right?right?now just imagine the aperture can go as wide as f1.4..OMG!!!Im already starting to drool..LOL..I can only say 1 thing though,PRIME LENS ROCKS!!!!


This is the lens responsible in making me addicted to photography even more..awesomeness overflowing...

The Bahasa Malaysia version is available.Please click the link provided below :

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.
    Jeep Wagoneer AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete